- Start by creating an account here.
- Add balloon(s) to your cart and pay with your debit or credit card. Your balloon purchase(s) will be confirmed to you by email. If you purchased a balloon offline, you will be sent a unique ‘Balloon Activation code’ by email, which you can enter to give you access to your balloon account.
- You're now ready to decorate and customise your balloon! You will be able to choose the shape, air volume and balloon thickness to give your balloon the best chance of winning.
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner is a law firm with over 1400 lawyers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. In 2020 we chose Bliss as our UK Charity of the Year, following the premature birth of Rafferty, the son of one of our Senior Associates based in London. BCLP is purposefully structured as a single, fully integrated international team, meaning clients can rely on clear, connected legal advice, wherever and whenever it’s needed.
We work collaboratively to provide strategic value and build enduring relationships and are very proud of our relationship with Bliss. They are a fantastic charity who raise money and awareness for babies born premature or sick in the UK so they can have the best chance of survival and quality of life.
Our partnership achievements so far:
- We have raised over £20,000 through internal fundraising
- We have provided Bliss with access to our meeting and refreshment facilities
- We have taken part in the 2.6 Challenge
- We have promoted and invited Bliss to participate in our Family and Carers Network
- We have challenged our team in a Beat the Board quiz night
Bliss is the leading UK charity for babies born premature or sick. We exist to ensure that every baby born premature or sick has the best chance of survival and quality of life.
COVID-19 may have stopped many of our fundraising events, but it hasn’t stopped babies being born premature or sick and needing specialist neonatal care. Babies and their families have needed support from Bliss more than ever before.
We rely on donations to fund our work but with one baby admitted to neonatal care every five minutes we don’t have the resources to reach every baby.
We need help to support the already stretched NHS to drive improvements in neonatal care, to ensure that the needs of babies are at the heart of policy and planning for the future, and to provide information and support to 100,000 families with a baby in neonatal care each year.
Tomorrow, more than 300 babies will be admitted to neonatal care. Help ensure they get the best care by entering the first virtual balloon race to raise funds for Bliss.
World Prematurity Day
We will be launching our balloons virtually from London Bridge on World Prematurity Day (November 17). On this day Bliss comes together with partners from around the world to talk about premature birth in our countries and to raise awareness about the hurdles babies and parents face, and overcome, every single day.
You can buy as many balloons to enter the race as you like. Every balloon purchased will help Bliss provide support for babies born premature or sick and their families. You may wish to add a message to your balloon in honour of someone you know who spent time in neonatal care or you might like to say thank you to healthcare professionals who took care of them.